Hi, I'm Rachel.
Welcome to Beachscape Fitness, it is lovely to have you here.
Don't be shy!
Please, take a look around
It would be great to hear from you
I can help with Weight loss, Strength & conditioning, Weight gain, Sport specific training, Getting set for an upcoming event, Running your first 5K/10K/Half marathon, Lifestyle changes, Taking control of your health.
My name is Rachel Bull and I work as a Personal Trainer in Cornwall. I have a passion for living and training in the beautiful outdoors. Through overcoming some personal challenges in past years, I passionately believe that when you set & achieve your own fitness goals it gives you great strength, energy, and happiness in many other aspects of your life.
- One to one personal training
- One to group (up to 4 people) personal training
- 6 week personalised programs
- Nutritional advice
- Healthcheck services (including heart rate checks, blood pressure checks, body fat percentage measurements)
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 2 & 3 Anatomy & Physiology
- Level 3 Principles of Nutrition
- Gym Based Boxing Instructor
- Circuit Class Instructor
- Studio Cycling Instructor
- Emergency First Aid Qualification
- Registered Exercise Profession Member
- Registered Exercise Profession Insurance
My goal is to empower you to take control of your fitness. To work with you to achieve a strong body with a positive mindset that enables you to achieve your own ambitions! I am passionate about helping people find fun in fitness and will tailor your sessions to best suit you. I will be there to help you achieve your goals through providing you with smiles, support, & motivation, every day not just during our sessions.
£ FreeOne-offConsultation to meet, set goals, and create plan
£ 35Per Hourone to one personal training session
£ 40Per Hourone to group personal training session
£ TBCOne-off6 week personalised program
My writing on EtchRock
- If you are looking for a new running challenge, or want to mix up your training have you thought about trail running? Anybody and everybody can go trail running, the trails are not reserved for elite runners they are open to everyone, read on to find out why you should consider head the trails for your next run.
- Runners can be put off trail running for a variety of reasons. Some don’t like the seclusion, others are worried about getting lost and some people just really don’t like bears. Below are 6 easy tips to staying safe when running those trails to ensure you can keep going back for more, explore further, and set yourself new challenges for the trails.
- Personal Trainer working in Cornwall. Passionate about trail running, the outdoors, healthy eating. Love to work with people to help them achieve their fitness goals & grow strong in body and mind.